Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

♬ Recueil de citations  :: 

✑ my world

renardadministration staff
# ♬ Recueil de citations Sam 28 Avr 2012, 3:31 pm
♬ Recueil de citations  Writing1
these things i'll never say.

Le temps n'as rien à voir avec l'amour. L'amour c'est quelqu'un qui arrive à faire circuler le sang dans votre corps jusqu'à votre coeur. Qui fait en sorte que vous apprécier de voir le soleil se lever et se coucher chaque jour. Le temps n'arrange rien et le trou qui c'est former dans votre coeur deviens de plus en plus sombre parce que vous savez que jamais vous ne pourrez aimer quelqu'un d'autre aussi sincèrement. L'amour est un poison qui envahit chaque cellule de votre corps et vous rends esclave à jamais. On est conscient du temps, on le vois filer sous nos pieds et on essaye toujours de le tromper... Mais on ne peux pas jouer avec l'amour. Il nous foudroie sans préavis et incendie notre âme. Il nous tue... Littéralement❞ - amélie

And how can you mend a broken heart? How can you stop the rain from falling down? How can you stop the sun from shining ? What makes the world go round? How can you mend a this broken man? How can a loser ever win ? Please help me mend my broken heart And let me live again. I can still feel the breeze that rustles through the trees And misty memories of days gone by. We could never see tomorrow, No one said a word about the sorrow❞ - AL GREEN

Oh, baby don't cry, Let's get through this night. Overcome is all that you are, is broken inside, But they'll never know, they'll never know. Don't think that they'll change, They push you away, far from home, It's all that they are, is broken inside, But they'll never know, they'll never know. Pink flowers and bows, It's all you should know. The summer days it's all that you are, is beautiful child, But they'll never know, they'll never know. So, Don't you cry, tonight. Rest your precious eyes, Cuz all that you are, this beautiful child. It's nothing they could change, It's nothing you could hide, it's nothing you should hide.❞ - ROSS COPPERMAN

Of all the things I've believed in, I just want to get it over with. Tears form behind my eyes But I do not cry, Counting the days that pass me by. I've been searching deep down in my soul, Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old. It feels like I'm starting all over again, The last three years were just pretend? And I said, Goodbye to you. Goodbye to everything I thought I knew. You were the one I loved, The one thing that I tried to hold on to. I still get lost in your eyes and it seems that I can't live a day without you. Closing my eyes and you chase my thoughts away, To a place where I am blinded by the light, But it's not right. And when the stars fall I will lie awake, You're my shooting star.❞ - MICHELLE BRANCH

Your losing your memory now. Call all your friends and tell them you're never coming back Cause this is the end. Pretend that you want it, Don't react. The damage is done, The police are coming too slow now. I would have died, I would have loved you all my life. Your losing your memory now. Where have you gone? The beach is so cold in winter here And where have I gone? I wake in Montauk with you near. Remember the day cause this is what dreams should always be. I just want to stay, I just want to keep this dream in me. Your losing your memory now. Wake up, it's time little girl, wake up. All the best of what we've done is yet to come. Wake up, it's time little girl, wake up, Just remember who I am in the morning, you losing your memory now ❞ - RYAN STAR

So before you say what you desire, I'm telling you now; I Quit! I Quit! 'Cos loving you's a job I don't need, ain't gonna go to work no more. I Quit! I Quit! The situation's vacant for me, Ain't gonna go to work no more. I got my hands dirty whole you rolled cigarettes with one eye on the time. I tried my hardest, I've been conscientious, But I'm taking back that heart of mine. You can't roll me round your tongue no more baby. It's time to clear up your emotional debris And if I'm falling overboard, please don't save me 'Cos I'm telling you now; I Quit! I Quit! It's too late to say you're sorry, You're just like every other lover. A shot rings out and you go running for cover and I'm so sorry that I can't be your mother. And I'm telling you now; I Quit! I Quit! ❞ - HEPBURN
renard
en brefhttps://blonderebellion.keuf.net
Messages déjà postés : 1317
Géographiquement : Québec

..♛...
y'all heart-throb: sally* { pêche } - ♡ dumbo
v.i.p avatar: Hailey M. Harding ❥ Alec K. Rivers
best quote: Fuck Fresca.